Swedish House Mafia Final Tour Date: Ultra Music Festival 2013
Swedish House Mafia has been building a tremendous amount of hype for their their last tour before they part ways. The trio consists of Steve Angello, Sebastian Ingrosso, and Axwell. They’ve encountered great success in 2012 but seem to have different interests for their individual careers.
Earlier this Fall, Swedish House Mafia announced the first tour dates for their final tour(titled “ONELASTTOUR”). Today, they announced their final tour dates at Ultra Music Festival in Miami. Although last year the Swedish trio boycotted UMF and hosted their own two day event(Masquerade Motel during WMC or Miami Music Week), this year they’ve decided to join forces with Ultra to hosted their last show at the final day of Ultra, March 24th.
It’s sad to think about Swedish House Mafia’s end but I’m positive that their closing set for Ultra Music Festival will be their best show ever. See you there.
“ONELASTTOUR” (Final Curtain) Swedish House Mafia Tour Dates
- Nov 16 th Dubai World Trade Center – Dubai
- Nov 17 th Sunburn Arena, Turf Club – Mumbai
- Nov 18 th Sunburn Arena Unitech Golf Club, Noida – Delhi
- Nov 22 nd Friends Arena – Stockholm – SOLD OUT
- Nov 23 rd Friends Arena – Stockholm – SOLD OUT
- Nov 24 th Friends Arena – Stockholm – SOLD OUT
- Nov 26 th Forum – Copenhagen
- Nov 29 th 02 Arena – Prague
- Nov 30 th Wm-Park Planai – Schladming
- Dec 1 st Sportpaleis – Antwerp – SOLD OUT
- Dec 6 th Festhalle – Frankfurt
- Dec 7 th Ziggo Dome – Amsterdam – SOLD OUT
- Dec 8 th Bercy – Paris – SOLD OUT
- Dec 12 th Ziggo Dome – Amsterdam – SOLD OUT
- Dec 13 th Ziggo Dome – Amsterdam – SOLD OUT
- Dec 14 th Romexpo S. A. – Bucharest
- Dec 15 th Stadium Live – Moscow
- Dec 18 th Pavilhão Atlântico – Lisbon
- Dec 20 th Hartwall Arena – Helsinki
- Dec 22 nd Telenor Arena – Oslo
- Jan 16 th Mall of Asia Arena – Manila – ON SALE 15 NOV
- Jan 17 th Singapore Indoor Stadium – Singapore – ON SALE 15 NOV
- Jan 18 th Sunway Lagoon – Kuala Lampur – ON SALE 9 NOV
- Jan 19 th Ancol Eco Park – Jakarta – ON SALE 14 NOV
- Jan 25 th Wild Waters – Johannesburg
- Jan 26 th Wild Waters – Johannesburg
- Jan 27 th Lourensford Wine Estate – Cape Town
- Feb 2 nd Sydney Showgrounds – Sydney – ON SALE 19 NOV
- Feb 13 th Bill Graham Civic Auditorium – San Francisco
- Feb 14 th Bill Graham Civic Auditorium – San Francisco – SOLD OUT
- Feb 15 th Bill Graham Civic Auditorium – San Francisco – SOLD OUT
- Feb 16 th Bill Graham Civic Auditorium – San Francisco – SOLD OUT
- Feb 17 th Bill Graham Civic Auditorium – San Francisco
- Feb 20 th United Center – Chicago – SOLD OUT
- Feb 22 nd Rogers Center – Toronto
- Feb 23 rd Rogers Center – Toronto – SOLD OUT
- Feb 27 th Bell Centre – Montreal
- Mar 1 st Madison Square Garden – New York – SOLD OUT
- Mar 2 nd Barclay’s Center – New York – SOLD OUT
- Mar 3 rd Barclay’s Center – New York – SOLD OUT
- Mar 4 th Barclay’s Center – New York
- Mar 8 th Masquerade Motel @ LA State Historic Park – Los Angeles
- Mar 9 th Masquerade Motel @ LA State Historic Park – Los Angeles – SOLD OUT
- Mar 15 th Ultra Festival – Miami
- Mar 24 th Ultra Festival – Miami
Official Statement from ULTRA
WITH OPENING AND CLOSING PERFORMANCES SET FOR MARCH 15 & 24
AT BOTH FESTIVAL WEEKENDS:
MARCH 15, 16 & 17 AND MARCH 22, 23 & 24, 2013 IN MIAMI, FL
One Last Tour…The Final Curtain…It had to be….Ultra Music Festival
For the international juggernaut known as SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA, it will end where it all began. The trio will wrap their final One Last Tour at both weekends of the 15th annual ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL, set for March 15, 16 and 17 and March 22, 23 and 24, 2013 at Bayfront Park in Miami, FL. They will bookend the festival with sets on the opening and closing nights of Friday, March 15 and Sunday, March 24, respectively. This marks a significant milestone in their incredible career together as ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL was where Axwell, Steve Angello and Sebastian Ingrosso made their SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA North American debut in March 2010.
”Ultra was the first place we really built a show for a main stage,”
says SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA.
“We filmed the whole thing and we played ‘ONE’ for the first time on that stage. It was a moment we would never forget and became the closing scene in our film, ‘Take One.’ The energy of the crowd was unbelievable and the fact that it’s part of Miami Music Week where so much new music is born made it even more special. It just felt right that we finished where so much was started and we’re honored to open and close the festival.”
This final stop of SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA’s One Last Tour will be highly emotional as the group bids farewell to their followers across the world and promises to create unrivaled memories for fans and them alike. After exploding on to the North American scene in 2010 at ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL with a main stage performance, the Swedes followed up their huge genre-defining club track “One” with the worldwide platinum-selling single “Miami 2 Ibiza” featuring Tinie Tempah, their first single to hit #1 on the Billboard club chart. Both tracks appeared on their 2010 compilation album Until One, which is still in the U.K. top 50 chart nearly two years after its release. The boys followed this with their second Billboard club chart topper and Grammy-nominated “Save The World” last summer, also a huge hit around the globe.
They ended 2011 playing to 20,000 people at New York’s Madison Square Garden which sold out in a staggering nine minutes. This year has seen the release of the incendiary “Greyhound” and “Antidote” (a collaboration with Knife Party that reached #3 on the Billboard club chart) and in October SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA released their latest compilation album Until Now on Astralwerks. It rose to #4 on the iTunes album chart and debuted at #14 on the Billboard 200, marking the highest chart position and highest first week sales for a DJ-mixed album ever. The album debuted at #1 in the U.K. and top 10 in seven other countries. Until Now features the Swede’s third #1 Billboard club chart topper “Don’t You Worry Child” featuring John Martin, which is currently storming up the Top 40 charts. It recently hit #1 in the U.K., beating Adele’s “Skyfall.”
Limited tickets still remain for both weekends of ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL, exclusively at www.ULTRAmusicfestival.com.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.